Pantsless and playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my bro from another hoe
nekoyukai16 is my main - It’s not really a blog for my own personal stuff but I basically reblog stuff that interests me on it.
If you want to follow my boring life however - universalsponge is one you want. I don’t post to it much… It’s mainly like a venting space… and a place to keep my selfies… ^^;
Thank you to everyone who has participated - Tomorrow I will be sending messages via INBOX to the winners!
PLEASE HAVE YOUR INBOX OPEN - IF I DON’T RECEIVE A MESSAGE BACK IN 72 HOURS I WILL SHIFT WINNERS UP A PRIZE AND RE-PICK A 3RD PLACE WINNER!
Thank you for your support and I look forward to the next give away!
My beautiful Seraphim… <3
After I had stopped my Firewall from sucking major dick…
I can NOW start playing Sacred 2!
3… 2… 1…
Time to get the horror story of Sacred 3 out of my head
I did the thing… Primary group on my profile bitches <3
I am proud to announce I have reached a 100 Follower milestone! (It made me happy)
And this means only one thing…
FIRST EVER LITTLEGAMINGME GIVE AWAY!!!!
THESE ARE THE GUIDELINES!
- This competition is to praise the beautiful people who follow me. So please you MUST follow littlegamingme! I will also be doing regular give away’s so if you want in… this is the best way to keep updated and WIN!
- This is a Steam give away - so you must have an ACTIVE Steam account! Winners will also need to be comfortable giving me their Steam ID or Email Address so I am able to send their gift.
- Winners (
Yes… MULTIPLE PEOPLE) will be drawn on the 1st of September 2014! I will pick the winners using a Random Number Generator.
- PLEASE HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN! - I will message those winners through Tumblr congratulating and notifying them of their prize. If I don’t get a response within 72 Hours I will move others up and re-pick a 3rd prize winner.
- You must Reblog AND Like to enter - However, ONE Reblog per day and ONE Like will count as an entry. I will be checking this and if you Reblog more than needed I will be humbly grateful but only a certain number will count towards entries. I want this to be fair :)
First Prize: Steam Game of your choice valued at or under $30.
Second Prize: Steam Game of your choice valued at or under $20.
Third Prize: Steam Game of your choice valued at or under $10.
(Multi-Packs and Expansions/DLC are INCLUDED so long as they are within the price limit)
ANY QUESTIONS? Please direct them to my Ask Box and I will reply ASAP!
Thank you to EVERYONE for all the likes and reblogs I appreciate your support a lot <3 <3 <3
Please enter and help me reach the next Give Away! ;D
Thank you SO MUCH to sexhaver420 for making the awesome banner ily!
JUST OVER 12 HOURS LEFT TO LIKE AND REBLOG THIS POST TO BE IN THE DRAW TO WIN FREE STEAM GAMES!!
WHEN THIS DEADLINE IS REACHED I WILL NOT EXTEND AGAIN!
I don’t know what is worse…
That a PIGEON DATING SIM exists… That it’s BEING RELEASED TOMORROW… or that I found it in general…
It is a PIGEON dating sim… DATING… … PIGEONS…
I kinda want it…
It officially closed at midnight 1st of September 2014. However, I AM EXTENDING THE GIVE AWAY…
I would like more participation and I am going to extend for another week starting from now.
My First Ever Give Away is going to END on Tuesday 9th of September 23:59pm ACST - So if you still want to enter - Just follow me (@littlegamingme), like and or reblog the original post and you’ll be in the running to win some awesome Steam prizes!
Where do you look for your shinies? Land and sea. 😁 like what route? I am having trouble finding them 😢
@jadeofdunwinnie Finding shinies is never easy - I have been rather lucky in that department - But chaining is usually a really good way to get yourself shiny pokemon :) Land chaining with the PokeRadar which you can do in X/Y, I had used in Platinum so I was familiar with the process and the ‘What not to do’s’… It’s rather difficult when you first start out…
Fishing chaining (With ANY rod) was new to me and I believe also the game. The only problem with Fish chaining is you have a very limited choice of Pokemon you can get shiny. But it has been rather reliable. I’ve managed 2 shinies and only ever done it a handful of times. However it is definitely the easiest.
My favourite land places to look for shinies are here:
- Route 2
- Santalune Forest
- Route 21
My favourite sea places to chain fish are here:
- Ambrette Town (When you exit down the stairs from the aquarium, on the beach turn left and follow the path all the way around until you reach some rocks and can’t go any further. I stand next to the rocks and chain fish there.)
- Route 21 (There is a river and a small bridge. I stand to the side of the bridge and fish next to it.)
I have a guide to Chain Fishing - Here - if you want to give that a try basically you just need a fishing rod, a pokemon with the ability ‘Suction Cups’ (I use Malamar because it’s easy to get in X/Y), and a place to fish. There are also a tonne of places where you can get tips and everything you need to know about PokeRadar chaining as well - If you learn both, you can get basically any shiny pokemon you want!
Don’t forget to log into Pokemon X/Y Mystery Gift over the next couple of weeks to receive your special PokeBall patterned Vivillion!!